User avatar

Tessitore

  • Writing Activities Re: BRAINSTORMS/A sharing of pieces

    Alright... Here's the activity; Write one or two paragraphs, or 10 lines of dialogue about one of your creatures/characters. Brainstorm. Even make up a character that you have never had ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    Girls liked to be touched (unless they're one of those odd people that... don't). All girls seem to have self-esteem issues and when you touch them--you know, little pets and ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Why you do the things you do

    You are: *slightly expressed introvert *moderately expressed intuitive personality *slightly expressed feeling personality *slightly expressed perceiving personality

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I am... dead... and... yeah... :shock: ...haaaaapinesss...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    Music influences my writing more then it should. My best writing music is Everclear, especially "Songs From an American Movie, pt. 1" and Stabbing Westward, all albums except for their ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again...

    My last "biography" was in a time were I was obsessed *again* with love. Too much of it. So, here we are, a new one. A little more clean, less ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Footsteps in new snow.

    I liked the last half of the introduction, it had a better flow and was a little less confusion. I ESPECIALLY loved the last paragraph, talking about the seasons. We ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A brainstorm, a gathering of thoughts, a nothing

    I saw the girl sitting on the park bench, sunlight catching brown highlights in her black hair, a book open in her lap. There was no one else in the ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Neil Gaiman (Books and Comics)

    Neverwhere was the first actual book of his that I read. My mother got sick of seeing the Sandman comics, wondered what the big deal was and, since she can't ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boy's Hot Chocolate Stand Raises 225 Dollars For Tsunami

    That's amazing. Really amazing. Has anyone seen that Discovery Channel show on the mega-tsunami that could hit the East Coast (America)? Basically an underground earthquake can only generate something

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    Hm... a really good place for information is: It's packed full of Harry Potter info, and they're always checking the facts twice... and such. Rowling has announced that the half-blood ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    I don't like censorship. At the same time I don't think we should be swearing like sailors around kids under ten. That being said, I had a fluent knowledge of ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    I've never had an issue being around anyone of color. My first best friend was black. I've had about four or more friends that have been black since then. Less ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Man, I wish I had more people like... all of you... at my town... cause I'd be... so happy ... *sighs* We get those big huge, six foot something farm ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    AWESOME! Tell me this, and tell me this now *grabs Hunters shirt collar* HOW DO YOU DO THAT??? What program do you use? Are you using a program? *please don't ...

    Jan 12, 2005


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche