User avatar

Tessitore

  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Best for my first

    Nope, no way to center that I've found yet. Even tried to use html. Bleh. You know I love this, Soyala. I especially liked hearing you read it at the ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Half a Tank of Gas

    Thanks Liz. Still trying to figure out what the third one will be. The first was "Night Driving". All 'car' poems. I have one hanging around in my head, but ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I'm not really sure how long they would have kept, since we did them pretty late at night and then went to bed. They were worn away in the morning, ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Which browser do you use?

    Firefox scares me. I use it on the main computer, but I prefer Explorer. I'm more familiar with it.

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Alright, here's a picture show. First off... I cut my hair. Very short. Covers my ears. Kinda. Next: Last night. Friend-types and I experimenting with eyeliner. Actually, it was more ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    I have more but I'm lazy and haven't scanned any yet. I just had a great art boon since I got new colored pencils, but my scanner doesn't work on ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    CrimsonSympathy I still like the name, even though it has gone through its colors. It was my old u/n for about... I don't know... two and a half, three years? ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    Yup, I think he's going to die, too. That's what I expect, so if it doesn't happen I'll be pleased. But I'll be prepared if it does happen. Ya' see?

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    So I'm guessing the partial nudity is in one of the pictures you haven't uploaded yet? 'Cause when I saw that warning and then the only pic was that one ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    I have lost three pounds, my skin is as horrible as ever, but my plans for moving are going along nicely. So.... Huzzah.

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Heritage

    German/Irish. More Irish then German shows up. And, yes, there's more but I just consider myself a half/and/half. I know that I'm some 1/8 Native American... that's the only other ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    I don't know who the hbp is gonna be, but I think the major character who's gonna die is Dumbledore. Oh, and Harry is a half blood (it says so ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    From the moment I turn on the computer I open up WINAMP and listen to it as long as I'm seated here, sometimes when I'm not (when I'm reading, drawing, ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again...

    Well, I AM a cat person, not a dog person. These dogs have only been around for the last five years of my life (except Kell, who's recent), where as ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    From Veritaserum , the verified facts of Book 6: Release Date: July 16, 2005 The following is a list of facts that we know about book six, Harry Potter and ...

    Jan 14, 2005


We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway