User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    I went and saw it again and, honestly, still love it. I think the ending is marvelous and though I do have an issue with some of their voices, I'm ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspiration?

    Stephen King has helped me out a lot. Especially with his "Dark Tower" series and his book "On Writing". Um, I've gotten inspiration from loads of different places. Like... Marilyn ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    My avatar doesn't look like me at all, but has an expression I've often used. Hiding... Anyway, it isn't me. It's Tessitore. And she's supposed to look like that.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    Ron and Hermoine are going to get married and have somewhere around a dozen kids and Ron will become Minister of Magic and Hermoine is going to be big and ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    Drinking is an at-home thing for me. I am a designated driver for a lot of people. And, strange enough, a lot of them aren't even my friends. Mostly neighbors ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    Thank you for making a darker template! My eyes are feeling much better... and it suits my mood *is constantly angsty*

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    I remember seeing 'West Side Story' in school, but I didn't get into it. I was RAISED on 'The King and I' (the one with Yul Brynner), and I recently ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    I don't know if there are many musical junkies out there... but the last two big ones that came out (Chicago and Moulin Rouge) I've been an absolute groupie over. ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    I don't think it's a sin either. Hey, I'm having a good time. Shut up. It was especially fun last time I got drunk since I was talking on AIM ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A brainstorm, a gathering of thoughts, a nothing

    Hm... I was just looking for comments. "This reeks!" or "This has potential" or something like that. No full-out critiques... since this isn't exactly a story, is it? Anyway, this ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Best for my first

    Lots of double-takes, especially near the ending lines, when an elderly couple went walking by and you said, "Stupid carrots" and they looked up and the woman said, "Carrots? What ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    I'd name my (2nd) girl Gabriel. I always saw it more as a girl name. Girls wouldn't get so teased. My first girl, though, would be named Sally after a ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    "Vincent Price: The Art of Fear" by Denis Meikle. It's research for a story I'm going to be writing.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    Drink first. I got a bit into smoking in the beginning of ninth grade, but only for a month or so when my potential intimate said, "If you smoke, I'm ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Help Me...

    This sounds like something the Dresden Dolls would sing. Just has that air of Alice-down-the-rabbit-hole-ish thing going. What can I say, Soyala? You write beautifully. You felt it more then ...

    Jan 25, 2005


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer