User avatar

Tessitore

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: falsettos

    I have to admit that I had to force myself to keep reading this. It didn't really catch my attention, and I didn't get it. I don't want you to ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Tess> Damn I wish I had hair like that lol! Well, that IS the significant... though he should probably cut it since it's damaged... I still love guys with long ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    Masturbates. (not that you wanted to know or anything... ) Heh. Well, I figure most (MOST!) teenagers over 14 have masturbated and I, personally, have no issue with it. In ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    So out of thirty-seven... how many did you get? I'm 35/37... Wow... I'm so gothic...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    I posted this in my blog and decided to put it here, too. I found this damned amusing: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Is your child a Goth? Presented by St. Mary's Church Listed ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Review The Young Writers Society

    I added a review (big Gaia groupie)... how do I view it? Do ya' know?

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    I have new stuff!!!! I finally got off of my lazy a$$ and scanned these pictures. Since getting a really nice colored pencil set from my mother for Xmas I've ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    The second one is me and my erm.. (cough) chubby little sister. I am the tallest one making a full of her. And yes, that is my living room. Nice ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations CarsandGuitars77!

    Bravo!!! Well done!! :thumb: \:D/ =D>

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs

    Hey, here's a really, really good spot for HTML color help: It has a lot more colors (no offense Nate) that are in the Hexadecimal Colors Nate provided. It's the ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tootsie Roll Pops

    I actually did do this once on a long drive from Kansas City to Springfield (though it only lasted half the trip) and I counted to 784 licks. That was ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs

    My, all your blogs are so... light. *hides in her dark corner, covered in a small, personal rainstorm, moping*

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    I don't like how movie companies/producers are giving up original, hand-drawn/done animation for CGI. No, I hate that they're doing that. Yeah, me too. I like hand-drawn stuff. Love Beauty ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs

    Suh-weet, I have a blog. Another one. Granted, I can customize it with HTML and still can't find where I'm supposed to put in an entry... I'm such a dork... ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Oh, god, not sponge bob. Please, spare me. The Incredibles was more then wonderful. It was brilliant! Finding Nemo, too. I'm big on animation. And, no, I will NEVER grow ...

    Jan 29, 2005


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss