User avatar

Tessitore

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    And I weigh 207

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    I'm on the side of the auburns. And my particular shade of auburn changes colors; brown, red, blond. Hm...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    1. Getting Married. I'm a big advocate for the "lust" thing, so when I hunker down and really think about getting married, I don't tell anyone. 2. Dating a rock ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    I'm moving this from the "Post Your Own Pic Thread" in the Lounge. These were my last two posts: Anorexia, by the way, is not as common as obesity, and, ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whispers and Wine and Wishes

    Well, it seems a combination of a narrative and a lyric poem you ask me--not really dramatic. But anyway, I usually have a comment or suggestion about everything that I ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Moved to "Debate"

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    gothic kids are to be slain on sight. LMAO... Yeah, sometimes I think same thing about Republicans. :D

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    *waves quietly from the corner* Sometime in the future I'll pop up and annoy you. K? Welcome.

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    Wait a minute. Tessitore, you drink blood?! Oh, is that on there? I quite missed that when counting. At one point, yes, I tried it out, but that was my ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    tessitore, i fully agree with you. i hate when girls are always pointing out their "fat" and even worse, criticizing other girls figures. but what has really started to bother ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whispers and Wine and Wishes

    The last few days have been a blur Of wine-soaked dreams, Of touches in the haze of drunkenness, A conversation where the last few words were whispered Where my fumbling ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    Colored pencils... mechanical pencils... a calligraphy pen...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    This is an honest-to-god (heh) phamplet that St. Mary's church handed out. Frightening, isn't it?

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: sweet fallacy

    This poem was marvelous. It reminded me of a Snow Patrol song. Look into them. that my smile is as plastic as the white window frame That was a really ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: blow (don't read this if youre innocent)

    Forced rhyming... eh... I don't like.. Then again, I really do not like rhyming poems... I think the theme of this poem is really nice and I loved the visualizations ...

    Feb 2, 2005


Don't sit down and write because you're a writer; sit down and write because you have something to say. And if the sea of ideas isn't flowing, well, just tell me about your day.
— OrabellaAvenue