User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Faith, you seem to be this kind of ethereal beauty. It's quite captivating. Keep scrolling up to look, drool, goggle, et cetra. I love that dress, btw, but the wreath ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    And I know, it's called the difference in senior pictures, hair style, and 15 pounds. Glad I'm no longer under the classification of "hot." Nah, you're hot. She's just delusional. ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Whahahaha... mmm... Yes, well, I'd look much better if I had a black skirt but, unfortunatley, I haven't uncovered the legs in... oh, four years, and so I only have ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Superbowl Sunday

    Um... yes... I don't know who... I don't even know where those teams come from. Is it really Super Bowl?

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I'll be posting a pic of me in the "ho outfit" soon... once I find out where I tossed my fishnet... be afraid.

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: BRAINSTORMS/A sharing of pieces

    That's very interesting, Harley, I liked it. -------- Eve walked on the left side of the corridoor towards her bedroom, trying to blend with the long shadows, knowing that her ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    I couldn't explain it to you, dm, I just know that guys in pre-1900's clothing just flat-out does it for me. Especially with the long hair.

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Yeah, I noticed that and decided not to comment, but since you insist... I CAN SEE UP YOUR NOSE!! =) And is someone in love with their own face or ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    Hm... That's stupid.

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    I should be so fat right now... I have the most horrible diet. I have a minor chocolate and potato chips addiction. well more like a major one. I seem ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    I'd love to be able to swim, and my gym has been planning on putting in an indoor pool, but they keep putting it off. They were torn between expanding ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    Man, if this is a fake I'm going to be sad (though I admit that it's very possible). I was having so much fun with it. Randomly yelling, "YOU'RE GOTH!" ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Archive Re: Street Shaman - Strong Language PG-13

    Sorry, there, seemed to get off topic for a bit, but that shit fucking annoys me. Changes. Yup. You know, no one wants to hear that the world is going ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Archive Re: Noir Café

    I tried to do this on my own and it didn't work. I need more people in on this. The setting is Noir Café, a place where all sorts of ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    People generally seem to think of me as reasonably to more then reasonably attractive. I've been told I have a "classic face" and look like "one of those 1920's movie ...

    Feb 3, 2005


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper