User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    We don't have to wear uniforms in public school 'round here. Of course, this is Missouri. We're rednecks. We don' need those confonded uniforms! Durk e dur! Hrumph. I had ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset-ey... oooOOOoo...

    Behold: Full picture (wallpaper sized) here:

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    I like being bi. If there was a pill that made me "straight"... I wouldn't take it. I like who I am. And I embrace it, good and bad.

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    I lost two stone last year in year 12(as I put on weight during GCSEs) from swimming for 30 minutes three times a week and having a healthy social life. ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    I think many people are afraid of nothingness after they die, and so they spend their life hoping, praying for an afterlife. On the other hand, I think that people ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    I think many people are afraid of nothingness after they die, and so they spend their life hoping, praying for an afterlife. I'm not gong to put hope into something ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Hm, well, I'm bisexual. I'm currently dating a boy and a girl (at the same time). Yes, they know about each other, in case you were wondering.... Anyway, IF we ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Whoops, sorry about that, I thought I hadn't shown it before. My apologies.

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Hey, I found an old picture of me from my still-long-hair days. I'm in my pseudo-Ren-fest costume (though a skirt has recently been added to this):

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    - Tool - A Perfect Circle - The Dresden Dolls - Everclear - Marilyn Manson - Dido Those are the bands that have the most influence on me. At the ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Death is the end of what you do know into what you don't know. We do not know death. Perhaps all our thoughts of death are false. Who knows? My ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Features

    I'm on board for the store once we get the members...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Hm... I'm for the death penalty if we make a few changes to it. 1. Make sure we're actually killing the right people. Some people have to be killed. Sorry, ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    Hm... That's stupid. that's really mean. I think you're a really nice person, they type I would want for a friend, but still, calling my inner feelings stupid is like, ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    Yeah, mine has changed. It's now Utena, but it's still the same expression that I'm so fond of... the hiding one. So she's Tessitore, in a sense. The cloaked one ...

    Feb 7, 2005


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill