User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Tonight my friends and I were out and about and when I got home one of them picked up the camera and snapped this: They say I look like some ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Series of Sad Stuff

    Eep, darn school hey you never know may help you! *laughs hysterically* You've never been to that school. Or maybe they just didn't like me. One or the other, they ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: So sore...

    I do weight machines at the gym, but not exactly weight training, I don't think. Building muscle, though. Mighty, I am now stronger then ever---HUZZAH!

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    soy - doesn't it bother your gf or bf that you're seeing another person...? Nah, it don't bother me that she's dating this Kevin person. She's dating me and him. ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?

    I burn CDs for me and my buds. Mostly music CDs. I happen to be a part of the illegally downloading community, so... well, I share the wealth. I never ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Video Games

    I'm a big fan of the old arcade games, I was raised on them. The only new one that I've ever played and really dig is Prince of Persia: Sands ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    Wow, a thousand posts? Where has the time gone?? *smiles, salutes, waves, then wanders off with a bottle of Yellowtail Shiraz [not the finest, but it does its job]*

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am mighty!

    Thanks everyone so much. I was all ecstatic yesterday when I found out the lost inches. I seem to be building quite the muscles as well, which is fine by ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Hey! You look real happy! YEY!!! :D Anyway, are you cooking dinner or something in the photo? O.o Nah, I was just getting a glass of milk. Mom was all ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Series of Sad Stuff

    ... *snuggle*...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Found a three-year-old picture of me. I look all, I dunno... bright...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am mighty!

    I am here to brag of my good luck and fortune. Come January 1st and my New Years resolutions I... didn't have one. A week afterward, though, I did. Three ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Band Ever

    Everclear. Not the best band I've ever heard, but if I had a choice to listen to only one band for the rest of my life, it would be Everclear. ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    Um, yes, happy late Valentines day. I got a whole crap-load of cleaning done. Woot.

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset-ey... oooOOOoo...

    I remember that day I was late getting the mail, so I was going out around 5:10 or so and there were the gang of "kidlets" running about in their ...

    Feb 14, 2005


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro