User avatar

Tessitore

  • Media Reviews Re: The Georgia Nicolson Confessions

    Remarkably, yes. Except for the last one. There were no camels harmed in the making of that book... or something...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    Blar har har, some of your guys desktops are blooming funny. Mine's pretty simple: Aside from the KICK A** WALLPAPER, THAT IS!!! :D

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *Does a wild dance*

    Ah, yay, thank you much (but it's a pretty long story/novella, so don't rush)

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *Does a wild dance*

    Blarg! I have finally completed something! Story-wise, that is. Blar, blargity blarg blar!!!!!!!! WOOOOT!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ As long as I can remember I have never fully completed a story ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Abarat by Clive Barker

    I love Abarat, one of those books I'm really wanting to add to my library. The second book was also SMASHING. Much love to Clive Barker and ALL his works, ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Georgia Nicolson Confessions

    Familiar or unfamiliar? Self-centered and boy-crazy Georgia Nicolson books include: Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snoggings On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God Knocked Out By ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Amelia Atwater-Rhodes?

    I liked In the Forests of the Night when I was thirteen. This past summer I read Interview with a Vampire and I realized she was just a little kid ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Running Slow So I Deleted Stuff

    Yaaay, I have a paypal account, where do I donate? I'd be glad to. :D ...no, really, I'll donate, where do I sign up?

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    It's actually starting to warm up 'round here. It's hitting the fifties! Woot. I swear, it seems like it has been cold FOREVER! I usually don't say this but, I ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Jack

    Jack Daniels. That'll put hair on your chest. Bwa ha.

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: (Insert clever first entry subject here)

    Behold, this be the Sex God to whom you speak: Bow before him, and shower me with praises for bringing him onto you. Bwa. There you are, Ahan, that's one ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Amelia Atwater-Rhodes?

    Why isn't there a poll option for "God I hate her, she's a plagerising b**** who gets all her ideas from accomplished writers"? I used to be a fan, you ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    I put in "more then once a day". Since I kind of can't help it, it's set as my home page. Well, besides that I'd still visit it more then ...

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations from the house Next to Sunnymuffin

    Heil and well met, Sabina. I see you're using one of my avatars (which had me intriqued in you in the first place). Lovely, isn't it? It's work from a ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Thanks everyone, just ignore me. You said you wanted more pictures but NO... *goes and skulks in a corner*

    Feb 19, 2005


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug