User avatar

Tessitore

  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Just to clear up if there is any confusion or doubt over if Tess' eyes really change with her mood. Yes, yes they do. And yes, yes it is rather ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Very cool Galatea! Very pretty... I wish I knew how to do that whole Photoshop bit...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Sureal, what kind of answer is that? Damn you! Harley: Tess are you sure that they change colours cuz that's scary lol Hm, yeah, I'm sure. At first I thought ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hott.

    Man, when I first red 'u r so hott' I groaned. God, I hate that, but you really turned it around and made it funny, if not.. well, interesting. Very ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Alright, just posting something in another topic in this forum and I mentioned how my eyes turn dark gray when I'm angry. Went to thinking about my eyes and how ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What animal do you look like when you are mad?

    Kitty cat. Generally one of the larger ones. Like a leopard or something. Usually that. I get all slow-stalky-gonna-kill-ya-if-you-move-the-wrong-way-ish. And apparently my eyes turn really really dar

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: another cyber relationship

    This was an awesome piece but, honestly, I thought it could do to be longer. It does come to a rather dramatic end and all, and I may just like ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Response to a Revelation [for faith]

    Of course when I first read this poem I was all, "What's he talking about? I'm confused." So then I scampered off to read Faith's poem and it makes a ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: revelation

    I think I was getting a tad bored of this poem until the last stanza, in which case I errupted into goosebumps. Cause I've felt that a million times before ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sale

    Marvy poem, babe, simply brilliant. Suggestion: And morality makes catching ‘em all, all too rough, Because I just want to kiss someone, Is that so much to ask? Between the ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Regarding Vampires

    This was awesome. Simply awesome. It's really great to see so much thought into something like this. And you made it really interesting, too! Can vampires turn into bats? No, ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: did i tell you about last summer? [13+ for language]

    I don't think there's much to be said that hasn't been said, but as YOU said: Please do not read my poetry if you do not plan on commenting. This ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *Does a wild dance*

    I'm so going to read it, the beginning really grabbed me and I just want to read it now. And I agree with Fire, if it does get published I ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    Wow...just wow...Tess, that pic is so amazing. I love it. Where did you get it? And Matt, ahh, now I get wouldn't be the same... Ah, that's a Luys Royo ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Amelia Atwater-Rhodes?

    They're like Anne Rice for Young Adults, so if you're into that; yeah, they're good. Until you actually read Anne Rice or Laurell K. Hamilton (the last I highly, highly ...

    Feb 26, 2005


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken