User avatar

Tessitore

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I heard a doctor on the radio the other day that said homosexuality in males was a biological trait. There is some kind of chemical inside of them that arouses ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Well of unsaid things

    Most of the items I would have brought up have been. I did not like the ending so much, it seemed to interrupt the flow of the poem. I also ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Abortion is not child abuse. Molestation, neglect, emotional torment, physical torment...this is child abuse. We don't care for the children that exist, we don't offer affordable pregnancy support to

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    So many pretty people... I is jealous. I never go anywhere or put on makeup, so I took a picture of myself with my "friends" (lol). The circle on my ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I have a problem.

    I agree that sometimes you have to make yourself finish a story, but sometimes that can be all wrong. If you're fifteen and have not finished a story, don't fret. ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Ideas & Inspirations

    1. Dreams. They're so weird they cannot help but be inspiring. 2. Music. Good music, a good lyric, can just spark something inside of you. 3. Driving at night, or ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    "The Shining" by Stephen King. Scary as well as weird, but very, very weird. EDIT: Actually, no... "Haunted" by Chuck Palahniuk. NEVER eat while reading that book. EVER. It's freaky, ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: 'Forever' by Pete Hamill

    OK, just finished this book, and was BLOWN AWAY. The books is about a young boy growing up in Ireland until a chain of events leads him, sometime after early ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 5.6 Earthquake in Northern California

    Tonight at 8:04 PM Pacific time a 5.6 Earthquake hit the Silicon Valley (A.K.A.--Northern California) five to seven miles east of Milpitas and Alum Rock. The earthquake came in two ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • General Articles Re: In These Silent Moments

    Thanks everyone for your comments. Much appreciated.

    Oct 30, 2007
  • General Articles Re: In These Silent Moments

    Is any of this based on reality? Just curious. Yes, very much based on reality. I was carving up the cantaloupe last night. Everything in this story is truth. Thanks ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Hormones, Homework, and Hot Lunches- Period 3

    Very good. AA said a lot of the things I would have said, but there's still a few I'd point out: I think you could do from adding a little ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • General Articles Re: In These Silent Moments

    I am setting to work carving up a cantaloupe into little pieces to put into Tupperware containers to put into the fridge. This cantaloupe has been sitting on my kitchen ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • General Articles Re: t

    An interesting read for sure, but there are a few things I would change. Azila seems to have caught most of them, however, so I'll just give you a synopsis ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Dark Tower by Stephen King

    So tell me... what makes these stories so awesome? They're horror, right? What if I don't like horror? Should I read them anyway? It's not just a horror genre... it ...

    Oct 29, 2007


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers