User avatar

Tessitore

  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the Dynamic Avatars?

    I don't really care for them. It makes everyone look pretty much the same. I agree. I just wouldn't be the same without my little hooded girl over on the ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Age and Sexuality

    Hm. I don't believe that I'm so immature and slave to my hormones (well, I am, in some respects) that I can't decide for myself which feelings are real and ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Neil Gaiman (Books and Comics)

    I've never read any of his books, but I've met him and got his signature, so booyah!!! He and David somethingorother made a crazy movie called Mirror Mask , and ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: DARK WINGS (13+ for themes and language)

    III Beer was a must-have at any good get-together, or so people seemed to think. When there were no kegs available, the party was abandoned, but where there was beer ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: DARK WINGS (13+ for themes and language)

    II “Another party? I thought you’d be burned out by now.” Mom was setting the table for three of us while my dad took a shower upstairs. Everything matched in ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: DARK WINGS (13+ for themes and language)

    WARNINGS: Language, some adult suggestion/comments and themes. A 13+ story. Please be cautious. DARK WINGS I It’s only two days before my birthday and I’m turning nineteen. It’s hard to ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *Does a wild dance*

    Thank you, thank you very much Crysi. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Super-glad. I'm going to take the text and put it somewhere in the fiction section for more ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the Dynamic Avatars?

    I don't particularly care for them. I like my avatar(s) and will keep using the regular ones. Many more options that way.

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Absolutely, Positively Ridiculous (rant... kinda)

    What I hate is all these Google bits popping up on your site. The Google ads. I do not like Google, I like Dogpile. Growl. And even if I do ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Now taking requests--

    i'll think up something you can do with a woman as well then... ummm... how about a woman standing at the edge of a cliff with the sunset in front ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Now taking requests--

    I apologize for the delay, guys, but the pictures are going to have to wait another day. I've finished yours, Hunter, and I'm working on the others. My cat had ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Now taking requests--

    Alright, I finished you picture and ran to my computer in the kitchen to scan it and just found out that my scanner is unplugged (again). Since I'm horrible at ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Now taking requests--

    for artwork. First come, first serve. Five total, and then I'll work on more if I'm up to it. I'm much, much better at women then at guys, so keep ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    You know, Faith, I'd swear I saw someone just like you yesterday when I was at the car repair place for my mother. I mean, you two looked so similar ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    I know that mine change. I can stand in the exact same spot and not move, just get really angry at something someone says and my eyes will go from ...

    Mar 1, 2005


You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King