User avatar

Tessitore

  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Barefoot, for one, because shoes are evil. Green Cargo's Black shirt Black 'Tool' Hoodie And my wild, tusseled hair that makes me look uber-sexy. Mwa ha. EDIT: Oh and if ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: DARK WINGS (13+ for themes and language)

    Okay, I've gone through and removed the bulk of the story and kept the first three chapters up only. If you guys want more, I'll give it to you. Remember ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Monogomy... I'm in a non-monogomous relationship right now with two individuals who also have other partners. Eventually... EVENTUALLY... I will "settle" for a one person, but not now. I'm a ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    What am I? Invisible??

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    Ditto. More information would be nice. But I can do them too.

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    You know, I cannot find a statistics site that won't tell me divorce rates for no sex/sex before marriage people without it being some sort of Christian propoganda. I'm sorry, ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A letter to two lovers (13+)

    I'll remind everyone that I'm horrible at placing my poems in any one catergory, so forgive me if this is in the wrong place... ******* Alright so I don’t know ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: prayer

    I did not like the last part. Not a bit. But other then that, this poem was marvelous, once again. I think you're quickly becoming one of my favorite poets ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My claims to be interesting

    Hello claims to be interesting one. Apparently you weren't interesting enough since no one replied. But I will, because I like you. Seriously. Welcome to Young Writers Society. I am ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again...

    I love dogs, I love cats, I like story weaver, I like chocolate.... Everybody is happy, Hey tess, can I call you DeeDee? O.o DeeDee? Um... sure? Kinda frightening, reminding ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?

    Did you steal that topic line from Everclear? Cause if you did, thumbs up. They rock. And no one appreciates them very much around here... well, people that I know ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Hm, just to reference: 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 What! Do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God's kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicaters, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If...

    Alright, nice responces! I'm here to give my own answers to my own questions and deliever onto you five more questions. Here goes: 1. If you were to be granted ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The writing (a rant <or vent> of sorts)

    The writing. The actual writing. It's like taking the actual orange and comparing it to the concentrate or something. It is the pure, unrefined stuff that can taste wonderful and ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If...

    My friends and I just LOVE this book when we're together. It's a way to get to know each other better (like we need that). It may not be the ...

    Mar 11, 2005


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides