User avatar

Tessitore

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You guys are rubbing off on me. I'm becoming a camera whore. Thanks a bunch. Meh. I think I'm actually starting to look "good" *flexes newfound ego muscles* Thank you, ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    I've, like, already stated my opinion... and stuff. I love sex. Sex, sex, sex. Yum. =). And I go out of my way to try and avoid all organized religions ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hitchhikers Guide Movie. Good or Bad

    I'm always concerned when I see a move adaption of a book, but you must remember then when seeing a movie it's always BASED on a book. If you really ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Concerning Gods (short piece)

    Thanks for the review and pointing out the mistakes. I hadn't even read this over this morning before posting it. I wrote this around midnight last night while writing "The ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Concerning Gods (short piece)

    The universe was created out of darkness. A spark came, and the spark moved over the finites of space and created life and the means to keep life. When Earth ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    Um yay? I was actually craving that yesterday but NO, the parentals didn't get any cheese. Nasty, mean, parentals. Alright... do not post here unless you've listened to the classical ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Black jeans, my ring, lavender shirt with tulip on it, towel wrapped around head (just got outa shower).

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    The majority of my writing is done on the computer (a total of 365 seperate files! *not including poetry) but when I do write on paper it's either at my ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If...

    [quote=Duskglimmer] 5. If you could own one painting from any collection in the world but were not allowed to sell it, which work of art would you select? Starless Night ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A letter to two lovers (13+)

    The last "fell" a pun? Heh. Whoops. Just a typo. I type too fast for my own good sometimes and this is what happens. And thank you Incandescence, your opinion ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why don't you guys critique my stuff?

    Then explain the decline of posts in ALL of the Literature sections while those in The Tavern increase exponentially. I admit, I dislike the Writing Activities part of the site ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why don't you guys critique my stuff?

    I happens to all of us. We all feel the same way. Believe me on this. And I'm going to take the time to point the finger of blame at ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A letter to two lovers (13+)

    I liked this for the most part. I think you could have made it a little more powerful by replacing the cuss words with more descriptive words, but that's just ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If...

    Ah, great! I love the participation in this. Booya. Here's the answers to my own questions: 1. If you could permanetly alter one thing about your physical appearance, what would ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again...

    eels scare the crap out of me. i wouldn't even be able to go in the room. i am not kidding. eels are probably the scariest things i have ever ...

    Mar 15, 2005


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken