User avatar

Terracotta

  • Archive Re: Terra Bellum (Started)

    SORCHA FIANAIT “Trapper’s daughter?” I meet the Emir’s gaze without flinching, but I have to clench my teeth to resist correcting him. My father is actually a tanner. He treats ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Terra Bellum (Started)

    ***CELTIAN FEMALE*** Name: Sorcha Fianait (SEE ur KA FEE uh nut) Gender: Female Age: 19 Appearance: Sorcha’s hair is a muddy red in color and fashioned into waist-length, twisting dreadlocks. ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked - we are now in vegas continue from that sb-

    Name: Daniel Branch Age: 21 Gender: Male Personality: Daniel comes across as low-key, even lazy, but he is smart and clear-headed, the sort of person you’d like to have around ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked - we are now in vegas continue from that sb-

    I'd like to join. Will post profile shortly. :)

    May 5, 2012


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss