User avatar

Terpsichore

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Resistance [Prologue 0.0]

    Heya there Antigone! I'm here to review your story as requested (but not without pleasure). :) I must apologise for it being so late, I started writing it, and meant ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Resistance [Prologue 0.0]

    Heya there Antigone! I'm here to review your story as requested (but not without pleasure). :) A slight breeze drifted by, rustling the grasses softly. It carried with it the ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Resistance [Prologue 0.0]

    Heya there Antigone! I'm here to review your story as requested (but not without pleasure). :) A slight breeze drifted by, rustling the grasses softly. It carried with it the ...

    Jul 10, 2009


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina