User avatar

Terpsichore

  • Art & Photography Re: drawing of my main character

    Hi there! You draw really well! First off, the hair is really nicely done! I know how difficult it can be to draw anime hair, so I appreciate it when ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Dark Tower Series by King, definitely a masterpiece

    Wow. I read the first book in the series and really didn't like it. I'm very open minded when it comes to reading books, I've read Dune by Frank Herbert ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Magician's Guild

    I was surprised when i searched for this and didn't find a review, [not that I looked further than the first page] so I thought I'd do a quick one. ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Crazy! I know which book you're talking about! I read it a long time ago, and when I did a reivew for it for school, the teacher had NO idea ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I drew an Old Man...

    Raimunda, You must've done something right because I saw it and immediately thought "I know that from somewhere - Da Vinci did something similar!" (makes it sound like you copied ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photies!

    My favourite one is #4, I like the angle. And the second favourite would be the ladder. I think it's a stunningly unusual shot. I think the little wooden house ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Ugh. Sorry about that. Meant to give a name but forgot, like an idiot. Jacki Stonewell? An woman in her thirties with no kids and slightly overweight. *shrugs* Kind of ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A young hollywood starlet, that is daft and reckless. (read a book about a Michaela and can't shake that image)

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A pasty pale boy with brown eyes, brown hair and a naughty grin. A rule breaker. Somehow see him living on a farm with a single dad. What about... "Kirsten ...

    Apr 8, 2009


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites