User avatar

Terpsichore

  • Randomosity Re: Dancers come here!

    Haha! That is a big problem with dancing! When you do any type of dancing it takes a lot of concentration for you not to let it creep into your ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Dancers come here!

    Hmm... seems I'm the only dancer out here who is doing something ... a bit different. :) I tried ballet when I was 3 and hated it. I did jazz ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    It doesn't have to be music, but the topic pretty much asks my question! What song are you listening to? Me? "Oh Darling" - The Beatles just finished playing "Hallelujah" ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Why am I listening to this depressing music? I should be trying to cheer myself up!

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What is the weirdest thing you have read?

    Probably "Coldheart Canyon" by Clive Barker. It seriously creeped me out -- was about horny mutant ghost half animal-people that lived in an old Hollywood house and haunted it. Was ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Lady D'arbanville in your pants (Cat Stevens) The Whistler in your pants (Jethro Tull) Breathless in your pants (The Corrs) Yeah... those are my contributions. :)

    Apr 3, 2009


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"