User avatar

Terpsichore

  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    *cough cough* I've just finished a Nancy Drew (I needed something light!) and am now starting on a series found in the kids section of the library called "The Shamer's ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    Johnny Depp & Tim Burton? Always gets a 9/10 from me! The Holiday

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tattoos!

    I think that tattoo's are great, BUT only if it means something to you. I think it's incredibly pointless to get a tattoo of a butterfly because it's "pretty". Get ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Half-Blood Prince

    I saw it about 2 nights ago, and it was good. There is only so much a director can do. If you don't compare the book and the movie, you'll ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jackson is dead

    I am slightly addicted to E! Entertainment, and on their Twitter page, they linked to an article saying that the boy that accused him of molesting him came clean and ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Are You a Writer or a Reviewer

    I'm not sure... I've only posted 2 things on here, and done a few reviews (a few meaning under 10) but for me, the more I review, the easier I ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jackson is dead

    You know what's been eating at me the most? The jokes. There are jokes like "MJ's family didn't know whether to have a funeral or a tupperware party." etc etc. ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    June... I may want to cross-breed your writing with Meep:)'s - it would be beautiful! Here is my... mess. :wink:

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jackson is dead

    Although I think Michael Jackson was off his rocker, and left a bad taste in most people's mouths, he WAS the King of Pop. His music was pure brilliance, and ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    Summer is for making a list of things to do, and never actually doing them. At least... that's what I do in my summer holidays.

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: OMG(:

    She looks like one of those toys with weights in their feet, and when you put their legs up above their head they just kind of tumble everywhere!! She's a ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a Pic of Your Pet!

    This is my malamute, Chinook. :) I'm bragging out-and-out! You guys all have seriously gorgeous pets!! :) Love the sleepy kitty!

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I typed "young writers forum" onto google, and it was a choice between YWS or another forum. I checked both of them out, and although I found YWS difficult to ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    House MD, Bones, NCIS, America's next top model, Dexter, Will and Grace, Just Shoot me, Sex and the City (whoo!) Most of these are old shows, but they have repeats ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    Confession time! I have to admit that the biggest reason for watching Twilight was Robert Pattinson. The list goes as follows: (in no particular order) - Robert Pattinson - Colin ...

    Apr 9, 2009


I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling