User avatar

Terpsichore

  • Randomosity Re: OMG(:

    She looks like one of those toys with weights in their feet, and when you put their legs up above their head they just kind of tumble everywhere!! She's a ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Inch From Perfect

    I think your characters were good and had a very real element to them. Everybody knows a guy like Shane, the womanizer bad boy that for some reason girls can't ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a Pic of Your Pet!

    This is my malamute, Chinook. :) I'm bragging out-and-out! You guys all have seriously gorgeous pets!! :) Love the sleepy kitty!

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    - She lingered tauntingly in his mind -Don't be afraid to follow me you guys drive me to distraction! I'm in science class and accessing YWS on my phone... Sigh. ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nightmare

    I think this goes in here, it's not quite a short story or a novel. It's a short piece (400 words) but something I'm quite pleased with. Although I would ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photies!

    My favourite one is #4, I like the angle. And the second favourite would be the ladder. I think it's a stunningly unusual shot. I think the little wooden house ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Can you help me??

    I think it's a good idea to change Bella's name, preferably to a variation of the name like Jay has given. (there are some good ideas there) Changing the name ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Only a 6/10, because I hate that saying. :/

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I typed "young writers forum" onto google, and it was a choice between YWS or another forum. I checked both of them out, and although I found YWS difficult to ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    House MD, Bones, NCIS, America's next top model, Dexter, Will and Grace, Just Shoot me, Sex and the City (whoo!) Most of these are old shows, but they have repeats ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Ugh. Sorry about that. Meant to give a name but forgot, like an idiot. Jacki Stonewell? An woman in her thirties with no kids and slightly overweight. *shrugs* Kind of ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    Confession time! I have to admit that the biggest reason for watching Twilight was Robert Pattinson. The list goes as follows: (in no particular order) - Robert Pattinson - Colin ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Eff.

    Ok... where to begin. I understand that this is a bit of a vent for you, which is great as a blog or a real diary entry. HOWEVER this does ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A young hollywood starlet, that is daft and reckless. (read a book about a Michaela and can't shake that image)

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A pasty pale boy with brown eyes, brown hair and a naughty grin. A rule breaker. Somehow see him living on a farm with a single dad. What about... "Kirsten ...

    Apr 8, 2009


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher