User avatar

Terpsichore

  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jackson is dead

    I am slightly addicted to E! Entertainment, and on their Twitter page, they linked to an article saying that the boy that accused him of molesting him came clean and ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Are You a Writer or a Reviewer

    I'm not sure... I've only posted 2 things on here, and done a few reviews (a few meaning under 10) but for me, the more I review, the easier I ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jackson is dead

    You know what's been eating at me the most? The jokes. There are jokes like "MJ's family didn't know whether to have a funeral or a tupperware party." etc etc. ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ree-view!

    I'm pretty cheap, I know. But hand me a smiley and I'll do a review. Yaaay! I do pretty much anything, except Historical Fiction - I can't help you there, ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    June... I may want to cross-breed your writing with Meep:)'s - it would be beautiful! Here is my... mess. :wink:

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prolouge- Midnight Kiss

    Hi there MAri0O07, I'll be reviewing your story today. :) Everything in bold is what I am commenting on. I throw the freezing cold water on my face, my palms ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death's Sunset

    Wow... I shouldn't have seen bits of the other reviews. (First poetry review for me) I have always felt that poetry is a very personal thing and that makes it ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jackson is dead

    Although I think Michael Jackson was off his rocker, and left a bad taste in most people's mouths, he WAS the King of Pop. His music was pure brilliance, and ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    Summer is for making a list of things to do, and never actually doing them. At least... that's what I do in my summer holidays.

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreams of Giants -- Chapter 3, Part 2

    *waves at Yoda* Sorry if I repeat anything mentioned before, but I try not to read the other reviews before doing one of my own. “Where do you think she ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I drew an Old Man...

    Raimunda, You must've done something right because I saw it and immediately thought "I know that from somewhere - Da Vinci did something similar!" (makes it sound like you copied ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 Love the comment about men and dogs! (Because I feel the same about men at the moment! :P )

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Accidental Exposure

    Hey there Kara! You've got a promising story here! Things can really go any way! :) A few things here and there that I picked up on, but nothing major! ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Emanon - Prologue

    I'm a bit nervous putting stuff on YWS, but please please rip it apart. I want this to be perfect. And you guys are great at editing! ;) Thank you! ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreams of Giants -- Chapter 3, Part 1

    Hey Yoda, This was a good read -- thank you! I could easily imagine the whole thing! Obviously, a few things I found that maybe you could correct? :wink: The ...

    Apr 22, 2009


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate