User avatar

Terpsichore

  • Art & Photography Re: drawing of my main character

    Hi there! You draw really well! First off, the hair is really nicely done! I know how difficult it can be to draw anime hair, so I appreciate it when ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: And I Never Said I Wanted Honesty

    Hi there! The beginning of your piece is a little confusing because I'm not sure if it is past tense, or present tense. Obviously your character is thinking back on ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    *cough cough* I've just finished a Nancy Drew (I needed something light!) and am now starting on a series found in the kids section of the library called "The Shamer's ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Dark Tower Series by King, definitely a masterpiece

    Wow. I read the first book in the series and really didn't like it. I'm very open minded when it comes to reading books, I've read Dune by Frank Herbert ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    Johnny Depp & Tim Burton? Always gets a 9/10 from me! The Holiday

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Magician's Guild

    I was surprised when i searched for this and didn't find a review, [not that I looked further than the first page] so I thought I'd do a quick one. ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    My middle name is "Chavva" which is the Hebrew version of "Eve". As in "First life" Oh, and I was almost 2 months premature. I'm tiny.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Crazy! I know which book you're talking about! I read it a long time ago, and when I did a reivew for it for school, the teacher had NO idea ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ree-view!

    Heya, I'm feeling horrible that I haven't done the last 2 reviews - will get on it as soon as I can. Since school has started I've barely been on ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tattoos!

    I think that tattoo's are great, BUT only if it means something to you. I think it's incredibly pointless to get a tattoo of a butterfly because it's "pretty". Get ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Resistance [Prologue 0.0]

    Heya there Antigone! I'm here to review your story as requested (but not without pleasure). :) I must apologise for it being so late, I started writing it, and meant ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Half-Blood Prince

    I saw it about 2 nights ago, and it was good. There is only so much a director can do. If you don't compare the book and the movie, you'll ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Resistance [Prologue 0.0]

    Heya there Antigone! I'm here to review your story as requested (but not without pleasure). :) A slight breeze drifted by, rustling the grasses softly. It carried with it the ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Resistance [Prologue 0.0]

    Heya there Antigone! I'm here to review your story as requested (but not without pleasure). :) A slight breeze drifted by, rustling the grasses softly. It carried with it the ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Resistance [Prologue 0.0]

    Heya there Antigone! I'm here to review your story as requested (but not without pleasure). :) A slight breeze drifted by, rustling the grasses softly. It carried with it the ...

    Jul 10, 2009


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen