User avatar

Terian805

Terian805

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Welcome Vivian to this wonderful site!!

    Nov 25, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello my fellow people of Earth

    Hi and welcome! This is an very friendly and generally brilliant site so I'msure you'll have a great time!

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holla!

    Hi Beth, and welcome!!

    Apr 7, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Cool! I'll look that Tv show up!

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    My avatar is just an cool pic I found on the internet! Sorry to disappoint you! :) Some sort of sorcerer I think. I didn't look where it came from!

    Mar 14, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    My avatar is just an cool pic I found on the internet! Sorry to disappoint you! :)

    Mar 10, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hello I'm Terian805, and I'm a 13 year old author from England! I joined YWS yesterday but I thought I would introduce myself anyway :). (Terian is the name of ...

    Mar 9, 2015


'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time