User avatar

Teresabanosg

  • Other Poetry Re: Love terrifies me.

    Thanks DarknecrosisX and Phoenix23 for your reviews! :)

    Sep 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Help please!

    Can anybody review my prose poem? I'll return the favour! It's the only post I have and I could really use some help! Thanks And keep on writing! Teresa

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: 5 words

    was pretty weird...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Love terrifies me.

    So, I suck at rhyming. But I love poetry. That is why I write prose poetry. It's my first time writing prose poetry in English. I hope you like it. ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Insatiable

    Hi. I found this poem really good. I love the way words are knitted together. It is a work of art. I think it is brilliant! Keep on writing! Teresa

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Don't Ask.~ 2

    You just never disappoint me! This is great... like, seriously great! You shall continue it and amaze us all once again! :D Keep on writing! Teresa

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Beginning of something big.

    I love how you give specific detail about what Cassie is feeling. I found it really easy to read and enjoy. I could perfectly picture the moment. Really good! Keep ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dance

    I loved it! I'm a dancer and it truly made me think about how much I love dancing. It transmits the magic that happens when dance and love get together. ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Autumn Leaves

    Hey Jalmoc! That was really good! You should definitely write more love stories! I loved that one and could definitely feel the love between the characters. The only thing that ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Don't Ask.

    Oh My God! this is really good! I love it because its not the typical love story, it is wonderful! Also, I liked it because it has more to it ...

    Sep 17, 2011


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners