User avatar

Tempest

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello : "What's with the Name and Who Am I?"

    Hello thar! Glad you could make it 8) . Do I know you from somewhere ;). I'll be looking out for your work :)! If you need any help feel ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm...

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! What's your favourite anime? Mine would have to be Bleach ;).

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :D

    Hey there! |_|__(-///) Welcome to YWS! :D :D :D :D

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *smiles shyly*

    Thanks for the welcome everyone. :D

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *smiles shyly*

    Hi Everyone! I'm new here (duh) and I just thought I'd introduce myself. I like to write fantasy and would love to write a novel, but sadly i find it ...

    Jun 10, 2007


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac