User avatar

Tempest

  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Prologue of sorts?

    YAY! First post of anything I've actually written, why can't it be anything good! I was never any good at introductions :? , but here it is! Introduction A column ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Predicted Legend

    Hey there I'm pretty new too! You should introduce yourself in the community section, maybe you'd get more reviewers on your first piece. There were no spelling mistakes i could ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Castle By the Sea

    Me like! Was there a prequel? Will you post any sequels? Anyway good job! :) :D

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Another excerpt from my novel

    Hey there! This sounds like something I'd write :wink: . (strong and big (slightly stooped) male troll with wicked horns) I don't think you can have brackets within brackets :cry: ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sea-Calls

    Hi! I'm new too! :D When I first read this poem i took it somewhat literally and didn't really understand it, then I read what I was meant to "read ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *smiles shyly*

    Thanks for the welcome everyone. :D

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *smiles shyly*

    Hi Everyone! I'm new here (duh) and I just thought I'd introduce myself. I like to write fantasy and would love to write a novel, but sadly i find it ...

    Jun 10, 2007


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin