User avatar

Teigue

  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    You're off to a really great start, but I'd like to suggest that you monitor the darkness to light ratio. Shadows vrs the actual object. Is this a digital camera ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hearts and Jellybeans

    The composition and lighting are a little off. You might want to experiment with that. I do like your perception and depth of view, but again you might want to ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Graphite Drawing

    Title: Sweet Song Note the little bobbing head in the water.... yea she's calling the boy in the boat to his doom. What a sad fate. Please tell me what ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Japanese Culture

    I love all the colors and shapes of the picture. I had to scroll all around the screen to see them all but it was worth it! hahaha, brilliant work. ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring is in the Air

    I have to say, the sunset was beautiful!! I do think that the Iris could have been from a better perspective, but the peach tree was very pretty. it had ...

    Mar 12, 2009


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug