User avatar

Teigue

  • General Articles Re: Towers

    Let me start by saying that I was caught in by this little story from sentence one! Bravo! As for clarity, I sometimes had to read something twice because I ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tomorrow

    Ok! I read some of the reviews that people have posted, and verve is a word! It means to have a lot of enthusiasm, and to be lively. I think ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Gone

    Good poem, I like the mysterious, eerie feeling hidden in it. I think the last stanza had a big impact because of the extra line that was brief, and the ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Attitude Chapter one

    Regarding the little quirks of the writing, I.E. fragments, they're supposed to be there. I can't honestly say I'm sorry for putting them there, it's just how the character is. ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Darkness

    Alright, well first off I find it a very interesting poem. However, I think it might've been a little easier to read if you had done stanza's. Also, words like ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Attitude Chapter one

    so this is a little adventure story about a girl named Ina. She is at a new school that she hates. Ina notices strange behavior, and the disciplinary ways are ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What Lies Beneath?

    uhm, so I was feeling a little contemplative, and got a jolt of a little something called inspiration mixed with confused insanity. I guess I decided that I'd try and ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Don't Know

    Although your poem is good in both expressional terms and emotional terms I thought the wording could be a bit stronger. With poetry I personally think that the best poems ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crevice

    I really liked how you transitioned from one line to another. Each had some relevance to the line before it which makes the poem flow a lot nicer.

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Born From Revenge

    This is NOT my first Percy and the Olympians, it's my 2nd. Maybe I'll put my first one up sometime, but anyway please enjoy! I knew I was a demigod. ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi! So, as assumed i'm new here and hoping to make a good first impression Is it working yet? I'm sure this place is fantastic and can't wait to experience ...

    Jan 11, 2009


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind