Random avatar

TedusCloud

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Wow a lot of questions to answer :) Erm one question: can we use emoticons like ^_^; here? xD Well being from Malta, English is my 2nd language. Maltese is ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Thinking Blank

    I've been writing lyrics for quite a while now. But I don't seem to get better. But here's my latest one. Hope you enjoy it :) Thinking blank "I don't ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi I'm new here ^^ My real name is Luke. I'm from a country in Europe called Malta and love the english language to no end. I have started 3 ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pieces of People - Prologue

    Hi, everyone. This is the 3rd novel I've started and hopefully the first one I'll finish. It's entitled "Pieces of People". It's about a post-apocalyptic world and the exploration of ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Decadis I

    The rich call them the "Plagued" but they preferred to call themselves as the "Brotherhood" The "as" here is unnecessary. And the article should be within the quote. Correct version: ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: *Give Love a Chance*

    Well the story is too vague to see where the plot is going at the moment so I won't comment on that. What I will say however is that the ...

    Aug 24, 2009


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather