Random avatar

TedusCloud

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pieces of People - Chapter One

    I thank you all for your great critiques :) Also I would like to tell you the novel in its current entirety (yet unfinished) is in the Advanced Critiques forum ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Pieces of People

    Thank you all for your comments and for your time and dedication to review my work :D At the moment the piece of work is still unfinished I'm definitely almost ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Advent Child [Series]; Book One_ Lower Town

    And here's the 3rd part of the review :D

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Advent Child [Series]; Book One_ Lower Town

    Ah finished reviewing part II. Everything is in here.

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Pieces of People

    Thankyou so much for your in-depth critiques. Just a few things which perhaps I could have informed better. The prologue is narrated in 3rd person by a character who hasn't ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Advent Child [Series]; Book One_ Lower Town

    Review of I ~ The Beginning. The plot is enthralling I'll give you that. A typical Fantasy story, but gripping nonetheless. Perhaps the language is a bit too colloquial at ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Imaginary Friends - Chapter 1

    Haha the talent here is amazing. Well done on that fantastically written piece, just a few problems. There's too much dialogue in it. And the thoughts count as dialogue also. ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Pieces of People

    Well I thought I should just post all 9 Chapters I have till now. Synopsis: The world is ended. Few have transcended the end of the world, and all of ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pieces of People - Chapter One

    For some reason the italics don't seem to be working well. So I put this all in code form so you all can see the tags and note accordingly which ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A letter I'll never post...

    This is quite a good piece of writing. It was short, sweet and to the point. Other than a few nitpicks pointed out earlier by other reviewers, I would say ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tied By Fate: Prologue + Chapter 1

    Well first off the plot is very enthralling. What I cannot understand is why you called the land Avalon. Is this based on Arthurian legend? Beware of Arthurian names such ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pieces of People - Prologue

    Thanks for your wonderful critique. I have taken all of it to heart and want to adjust accordingly :D I did notice my sentence structure is a bit off here ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    Mine would definitely have to be "The Divine Conspiracy" by Epica. Nothing gives me more inspirational juice than that. So bombastic *begins to drool*.

    Aug 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ruthless. [Edited!]

    Let me comment on the plot. It's very mysterious and I'm very intrigued by how it's going to continue. What I would say is that the flow is sometimes jarred ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgive my Absence

    Wow. This poem is the stuff greatness is made of. I greatly appreciate the honesty of it. It is raw, it is powerful. I love that you used an epigraph ...

    Aug 25, 2009


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time