Random avatar

TedusCloud

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Artful Creatures Chapter 1

    Thanks for your wonderful review! I'm very glad you enjoyed this, you have no idea how much this made my day! I have been working on this story for a ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Artful Creatures Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 A young man, somewhere in his early twenties, waited by the pier of some random docks looking nervous about something. Or perhaps anxious is a better word. He ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Artful Creatures

    Thanks for your critique :) I was beginning to think nobody cared xD I was trying to reference and satirise the BP oilspill incident with the Banks thing - hence ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Fledgling and Liar

    Two separate pieces- they're both tiny. I really like the concept for this one, but I feel like it could be a whole lot better. "Fledgling" Fledgling hopes must take ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Despair

    I cried. I was all alone again. I didn’t see anything from blackness that embraced me in its cold arms. My sob echoed along the invisible walls. I bit my ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death is Warm

    This is my first story that I've managed to finish I'm afraid :) I've a few more which are unfinished, which I want to try and finish soon though xD

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ecclesiastic Mumblings

    The beginning confused me, but got me hooked. What does "castrating their felonies to make sure they're contained" and "releasing their enemies to keep them at bay" mean? Thanks a ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ecclesiastic Mumblings

    Never wrote poetry before - so I don't really know how as such. I just wrote this out of the blue and I sort of liked it so I thought ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Prayer

    This will be interesting to review I think - I'm an atheist so beware :P My Lord, may I be faithful with You now?

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: King Arthur: Dragon's Child

    A review of: King Arthur: Dragon's Child by MK Hume If anyone is a fanatic of Arthurian legend like I am you will definitely like this - it's the tale ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death is Warm

    Entered for the Three Pronged Competition :) Hope you enjoy it and merry christmas :) Death is Warm It happened on Christmas Eve, a day usually meant for hope. But ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Seven Reasons Why Men are Better than Women

    Dear Lord that made my day :) First of all Merry Xmas :) Secondly this is a pretty well written piece. I like the use of sentence structure, actually I'm ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Artful Creatures

    Artful Creatures Prologue “Fuck!” The CEO swore, loud enough to make his secretary shift somewhat uncomfortably in the room beyond the glass door. She was meant to bring his attention ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Desert Messiah

    I'll review this when I can :) Should be done in a few hours :) EDIT:- Done. Very good I must say can't wait for more. I've included all my ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Pieces of People

    Thanks to all for your time :) I've now finished chapter 11. Enjoy :)

    Sep 24, 2009


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight