Random avatar

TedusCloud

  • Lyrics Re: Tango with the Devil

    Tango with the Devil You took me by the hand and dealt me a couple aces Then twirled me all around while keeping various paces You looked me in the ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Artful Creatures Chapter 1

    Just posted Chapter 2 :) Please take a look :)

    May 23, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Artful Creatures Chapter 2

    Here's chapter 2 finally! Longer still than the first chapter :) It's still a first draft, so I'm sure there are a mistakes but it took a very long time ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Empty Hours

    The hallway was damp ; {Semicolon here, not comma} it had been mopped just minutes before I had appeared in the dark corridor. The building was closed for the night, ...

    May 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Despair

    Warning: I believe it might be slightly shocking. Was not in a happy place when I wrote this so read at your own discretion. “There’s definitely beauty,” he said, scrutinizing ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Born to be a .... reviewer ;) *CLOSED*

    If you could :) Hope the length won't deter you :)

    Jan 12, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: This is the part where you request a review. (OPEN)

    If you wouldn't mind :) It's a slightly long piece - hope that won't deter you :)

    Jan 11, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Oooh me! Pick me!

    Done :)

    Jan 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Did Someone Call for a Reviewer? (Closed)

    If you ever have enough time Could you please review this: It's a very long piece so I hope that won't deter you!

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Artful Creatures

    Thanks for your reviews as always :) I was trying to establish the book's timeline - with the BP spoof and all, in order to make a point. I bordered ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Power of Pop Secret

    Your review as promised. My mind is reeling so fast right now with confusion and doubt, the only thought I manage to formulate is, “Why ? ” A brilliant opener, ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Oooh me! Pick me!

    I'll review anything you want - though when it comes to art/photography my knowledge is limited, so I can only give you what I see as a passer-by! I especially ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    You make it sound as if I said to drop religion out of one's life in order to enter the debate. I'm not saying that. People who follow a religion ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    Re: The bible as a valid source of finding an answer to homosexuality I really don't think it's valid to quote a possibly fictitious text in order to condemn something ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: No Enlightened Poet am I Proclaimed

    This is a very good piece of work. I like the archaic tone you've got going on here. The blank verse helps, the lack of cesura and general flow of ...

    Dec 30, 2010


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie