User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue

    Thansk for the review!

    Nov 9, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue

    Alrighty, I'll tag you when it's out then!

    Nov 5, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue

    Once I get the next chapter written I can tag you in the post/comments/whatever if you'd like. When people want to follow my works I keep a tagging list so ...

    Nov 5, 2021
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: A new year's murder

    You're pretty spot on with your deductions! I'm glad that the clues I put in came through clearly enough to be readable.

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: A new year's murder

    That would be the singular they/them pronoun set you noticed, sorry for the confusion. Thanks for the review!

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Short Story » Other, Supernatural Re: "Can you keep a secret?"

    Thanks for the review! I'm really glad you enjoyed it:)

    Oct 17, 2020
  • Short Story » Other, Supernatural Re: "Can you keep a secret?"

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed my work :)

    Oct 11, 2020
  • Short Story » Other, Supernatural Re: "Can you keep a secret?"

    Thanks for the review! I'll definitely be applying some of the suggested edits to the story, probably just on the original doc, but they will be implemented lol. -Cyr

    Oct 11, 2020
  • Other » Other, General Re: Why Fantasy Castles Should Take a History Class

    Thanks for the review! This is actually a much shorter version of the initial attempt at writing this paper. I think it was around six pages long at first after ...

    Jan 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: People are made of words

    Thanks for the review! Funny thing, my kitten - her name is Dancer - started purring when I pulled up the review, so you have her endorsement as well.

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: People are made of words

    Thanks! And you have a lovely new year as well!

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: The Dance

    Thanks!

    Dec 11, 2019
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: The Dance

    Thanks for the advice!

    Dec 11, 2019
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: The Dance

    Thanks! I'll be sure to tag you if I decide to post more of this.

    Dec 9, 2019
  • Article / Essay » Technology, Other Re: Comparison between Fahrenheit 451's Society and Ours - an essay

    No problem:)

    Dec 6, 2019


Ho ho ho!
— Santa