User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Must be nice."

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "He's hardly overbearing," she muttered. "Where do you even meet people with this work schedule?"

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Just didn't think anyone in this profession would have time for friends."

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She raised an eyebrow, "Oh?"

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "They're not worth the effort. Do you have friends?"

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I don't need friends."

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Your professional background is really all I need to know about you."

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Then what's with the personal questions," she said with a roll of her eyes.

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She laughed. "What are you, my therapist?"

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I'm on top of the world," she said, somewhat sarcastically, "I'm the heir to a massive fortune, renowned in the world of ballet, I have everything. What's to dislike about ...

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I disagree but whatever."

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She snickered. "I admire your optimism."

    Jun 20, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "there's no point."

    Jun 19, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Not sure. I don't bother thinking about it."

    Jun 17, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She chuckled. "I don't exactly dream about labor."

    Jun 17, 2022


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100