User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    She furrowed her brow. "No, doc, get back over here. We're not gonna let the medic get injured."

    Oct 28, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira brushed past Amuruath to investigate the chest, taking his bottle of wine with her. Robes. Cerimonia robes. Of course. Why not. She took another sip of wine. Someone had ...

    Oct 28, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira cast Amutauth a considering look. Turning on her heel, she walked over to him and took the bottle of wine from his hand. "Sure," she said, and, looking him ...

    Oct 27, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira gave a slow nod. "Okay...okay. I....will not be doing that again."

    Oct 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    The squeezing pain like a vice around her skull greeted Eira like a wrench to the head when she awoke groggily to the scent of wine. Had someone spilled some? ...

    Oct 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira's head pounded, black dots floating in her vision like flecks of blackened blood, still swimming through the air. The light died. Her skin returned to normal. She steadied her ...

    Oct 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira shook her head. "Don't open any other chests," she said quickly, "I...I can do it. No needles required." She huffed a nervous chuckle at her own joke as she ...

    Oct 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira glanced at the wound and quickly looked away with a wince. "Would...would it help to draw out the infected blood?" she asked, her voice wavering. I cannot do that. ...

    Oct 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira moved to the doctor's side and held up her left hand. The veins around that hand and her right eye illuminated as unearthly power ran through them. The light ...

    Oct 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    “You’re pretty rude, you know that?” Queenie said, once again rolling her eyes. “I was staring because this body of yours looks a lot like one of my exes at ...

    Oct 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    Queenie leaned against the alley wall and watched the others gather at the entrance or just inside. The knife had slipped back into her palm as the others had their ...

    Oct 25, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    "I'm not going to remember that," Eira admitted with a chuckle, shrugging one shoulder. She reached into the chest for another bottle. Aumrauth had just opened one, but she saw ...

    Oct 24, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story

    Connery Blight: A lanky, anime-love-interest looking guy with hair the color of unglazed clay just long enough to fall into his sparkling green-blue-grey-brown-freaking-might-as-well-be-rainbow eyes.

    Oct 23, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira straightened and watched the group at the chests. Wine. At a clearly-religious site. Nothing like a little cursed wine to start off an already effed up experience. One of ...

    Oct 22, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira's brow furrowed. Amnesia was a symptom of border-crossing. Not a common one, per-se, but definitely not rare enough to be unheard of. Had they been dragged across a border? ...

    Oct 21, 2020


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg