-
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"Why would I lie? If I get caught with you my life is ruined, Hieronymus. Why would I take you out of that man's grasp if I wasn't positive he ...
Jul 5, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"I know men like him. He'd make another homunculus if he went too far and you ended up dead, and men with tempers can never be relied on to not ...
Jul 4, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"I will not have this discussion again. That man would have killed you."
Jul 3, 2022 -
Re: Trapped in Gotham
Bobby: The coloring is a little different between them but Bobby looks like the images below, but dressed in layers upon layers of worn, ill-fitting clothes from various donation bins. ...
Jul 3, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"I won't leave you with a dangerous and abusive man who has left you to die before."
Jul 3, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"No, Hieronymus, I'm not. I don't own you. You're free to do as you like. I have every intention of getting you a more, um, discreet body as soon as ...
Jul 3, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"Would you like me to leave you somewhere, perhaps set up room and board for you while I go into the dark lands?"
Jul 3, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"Then you must have misjudged the distance."
Jul 2, 2022 -
Re: Deadly
The city of Roxwood has a well-earned reputation for its criminal underbelly. The smog-choked air provides cover for petty thieves, crowded streets at midday a feast for pickpockets. Banks and ...
Jun 27, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"It's not something that can wait."
Jun 27, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"We're in the last stretch before the darklands."
Jun 26, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
Kivvien guided the cart around a curve in the road, and the forest gave way to an open prarie.
Jun 26, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
Kivvien hesitated. Decided against saying anything further.
Jun 26, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"You um...please let me know when you're hungry."
Jun 26, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
Another pause. "Do you need anything to eat?"
Jun 26, 2022
