User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed rolled their eyes. They were getting pretty sick of being ignored. Most of those weren't even children! Policing why they were or weren't in a tavern was ridiculous. They ...

    Nov 23, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    James. That guy - or, his body - was familiar. Queenie tried to place it. Fuck. He wasn't going to recognize her, though. He couldn't. He wasn't in that body, ...

    Nov 21, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    Most of the wrongly-named and wrongly-bodied group went to get their weapons or a change of clothes, or whatever else they happened to want or need from this shop, and ...

    Nov 20, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    As they walked, the came into a small room with another of those chests. Eira sighed in frustration when they saw it. "We are not opening that."

    Nov 20, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira gave Nikolai a once-over, maintaining a neutral expression. The sports of spells that could take away memories had a wide range, from simple accidents to absolutely horrific rituals. They ...

    Nov 20, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    Queenie cringed at being referred to by Briar's name. Was that what everyone at school was always complaining about? Mom keeps calling me Kathy. Like, I'm Bethany, mother, why can't ...

    Nov 20, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira bit the inside of her cheek, rubbing one on her arms self-consciously. "I...well, that's an ability I don't really use. But it's basic blood manipulation. Found in demons of ...

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    "Duh." She rolled her eyes. "I'm just saying that there's no logical reason they'd be in a sporting goods store. But whatever. You guys do what you like, I'll just ...

    Nov 17, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    "Or," Queenie cut in, falling in step with the few at the lead of their group - where Briar's slight, unassuming form was painfully out of place, in Queenie's opinion ...

    Nov 17, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira looked back and forth between the two tunnels. A door, and a path that curved out of sight. If they were to place the exit, it wouldn't be right ...

    Nov 17, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed narrowed their eyes at the flock of winged angel-looking demons. The threads strained around them, trying to weave them into this layer of reality. Of course, that couldn't be ...

    Nov 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed glared at the others. Winged people always stole the spotlight. They downed the rest of their drink and hopped out of the seat, striding out to the middle of ...

    Nov 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Bored. Right." Time was never bored. In fact, Time was unbelievably busy, at all times. It was infuriating. This...wasn't the same Time.

    Nov 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: An Invitation

    Daisy blinked, startled at what Nibblin said. She didn't know what it meant, exactly, but Nibblin's reaction to it showed that it wasn't something he'd meant to say. By now, ...

    Nov 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed raised an eyebrow at the bartender. They did not fit this reality. The threads wavered around them, becoming fluid, questionably real, until they reached something undeniably real. Like...well,

    Nov 14, 2020


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter