User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed leaned on the counter, slowly sipping at their drink, before finally chancing a glance back at the unconscious guy. He was convulsing on the floor, surrounded by a growing ...

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed pocketed the phone and glared at the two who kept interrupting. "Don't you know it's rude to cut into other people's conversations?"

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "No can do sweetheart," Greed said. "Wasn't there, wasn't looking, don't care enough to figure it out."

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Well I don't know darling," Greed said smoothly, "So how about you do whatever science mumbo jumbo you humans so adore to figure it out for yourself, hm? It's certainly ...

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "He passed out - hey, barkeep, there cynaide in this?" The barkeep shook his head. "Well then get some!" Greed rolled their eyes while the barkeep went to retrieve the ...

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed gave them a rather pointed gesture and took another sip of their drink. "I'm keeping the phone," they added.

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed glared at the pair approaching them and sipped their drink. "I don't actually care," they said to Andrew, "Let him get trampled on the tavern floor."

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Couldn't handle his liquor from the looks of it," Greed snickered. "James is his name?" Greed stepped over the unconscious form of the man in question and wandered back to ...

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed rolled their eyes. "Call me Greed." Human. He was definitely, painfully human.

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed growled, "Call me 'miss' again and I'll make your life hell." The strings around him danced and swayed, tensing and pulling as Greed felt around for his lifeline. They'd ...

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "That hardly matters," Greed waved him off, "I asked first."

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "James is out right now," Greed said smoothly, "Who is this?"

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    I've been absent for a while, but technically , Greed has been spending this time having a little self-pity party and guzzling poison. I think it's about time they hopped ...

    Feb 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Prologue

    The chaotic pinging and clinking of arcade machines creates an undercurrent of sound that you feel as though you've been hearing for hours, though you could swear you just got ...

    Jan 27, 2021
  • Archive Re: The First Jungle

    Queenie leaned against a nearby tree and watched the newcomer with an assessing eye. Bobby was hovering around Queenie as usual, but occasionally he'd move a little closer to the ...

    Jan 19, 2021


I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman