-
Re: The Tavern
Greed rolled their eyes. James had apparently lost interest in getting his phone back. They signaled the barkeep for, what was this, their eighth drink? Their ninth? It hardly mattered. ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed's gaze followed Amoku even as they answered James. "Any information on these people I can get easily on my own. I hardly need your help with that."
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed placed their cup back on the bar and leaned forward on their elbows. "What sort of information do you think I want?"
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
"You have until I finish this," Greed held up the drink the bartender had slid in front of them. It was a shame, really. It was almost a full pint, ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
"Well, just a regular deal, with the added bonus that if you fail to keep your end, your soul is forfeit." Greed signaled for yet another drink. Hopefully this one ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed sat down at the bar and considered it. They hadn't been begged for anything in a long time. Not since their deal-making days. Though, technically, their deal-making days weren't ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed didn't answer that, just chuckled and shook their head. "You're welcome for not letting you choke on your own tongue. Have a nice life." Greed took out the phone ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
"I was serious about that one, darling. I'm what a few dimensions refer to as a demon. Can't break my word, even if I want to. But yes, go on, ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
"Ooo, it's confidential ," Greed rolled their eyes, "What if I promise to keep a secret?"
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed snickered. "Sure. And what might those other reasons be?"
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
"Trying to figure out how dimensions work, hm, pretty boy?" Greed asked, straightening.
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed rolled their eyes and leaned back on their heels. "Absolutely not."
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed glared. "Very funny."
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
"Waltz off to Hell," Greed said with a sarcastic grin and went back to tending to the man on the floor.
Feb 12, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
"Those things are entirely unrelated," Greed said tersely. It was just a...habit. Sloth's endless rambling rubbing off on Greed. Earworm words telling Greed to let the silly little time-dwellers live.
Feb 12, 2021
