User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: The First Jungle

    Bobby glanced between the two newcomers and the bright red fruit resting in one of their hands. He recognized it, somehow. And he was hungry . "I'll take it," he ...

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed raised an eyebrow. "Your brother has the kind of power that could compromise the multiverse?"

    Feb 18, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "You got it," Greed lied, "Do you always follow your brother around like a lost puppy?"

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "So," Greed said, "why are you still here?"

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed went back to their seat at the bar and ordered their drinks, not waiting for Jennifer to follow.

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed laughed, "Sure, why not grab a drink."

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "That hard way? What ever could you mean by that, darling?"

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed grinned, "Oh that phrase, 'tell me your desires'. Brings back memories." With a chuckle they stood to face Jennifer, "Unfortunately for you, I've never been fond of being treated ...

    Feb 16, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "I don't have needs , darling, I have plenty of desires. And in this case, none of those desires line up with anything you can offer."

    Feb 15, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "No thanks. I don't have many material...needs."

    Feb 15, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed snickered at Jennifer. "You're cute, darling, but James here was in the middle of negotiating for that little device. Besides, there's nothing you can offer me that I care ...

    Feb 15, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "I don't really care how much you need it darlin."

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed laughed at that. "Oh, is that what I'm meant to be worried about? Watch the sympathy pour off of me."

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed stared at him. "I'm not giving you your phone. As far as I'm concerned, it's my property now."

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed scoffed and got up. "Good luck contacting that friend of yours," they said to James, stretching. "I should head out. Got people to tempt or whatever it is you ...

    Feb 13, 2021


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri