-
Re: The Tavern
Greed raised an eyebrow. "This place isn't meant to be an eternal home for, well, people like you."
Mar 17, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed rolled their eyes. "You think I'm greedy just because I happen to be Greed?"
Mar 17, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed huffed at the 'you hold back' comment. "I don't 'hold back' anything. I'm immortal, capable of moving between dimensions, among other things. My abilities do not translate into a ...
Mar 16, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed hardly cared about the game as they tossed their knives, earning a score a little less than Ryo's. "It's exactly how I've always been," they answered between throwing the ...
Mar 15, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed raised an eyebrow at the collection. They had to admit, the collection was lovely. Well-designed, with a wide enough range to not be a bore, and mobile as well! ...
Mar 15, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed scanned Ryo. He looked human, but looks were often deceiving, especially with humans. Nowadays, nearly everyone looked human given the option, whether they were or not. It made sense, ...
Mar 14, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed rolled their eyes and took up a seat next to Ryo at the bar. "Sure, close enough," they said to his guess about their identity. He wasn't technically wrong. ...
Mar 14, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
"I'm Greed," Greed said with a faux-smile, "Nice of you to finally ask." They stepped forward and pushed the gun away from them with their finger. "And you assume correctly. ...
Mar 14, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed huffed and crossed their arms, awaiting the newest stranger's response. It was tedius, working around people who could so much as hold a candle to them as far as ...
Mar 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed was hardly bothered by Jennifer stepping into the conversation. They eyed the bullet in her hand with veiled amusement. "Don't wanna waste your ammo," they repeated, "Right." They pushed ...
Mar 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed snickered, "Pull the trigger. Go on. I'm not that kinda being."
Mar 12, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed's attention was drawn away from the conversation by a newcomer bursting into the tavern. He wondered aloud where he was, musing that it might be purgatory. Greed snorted. In ...
Mar 12, 2021 -
Re: The First Jungle
"No, I mean, do we have to ." Queenie seemed to pick up Bobby's meaning and, thankfully, took over. "He's saying we could talk to them, or find a way ...
Mar 11, 2021 -
Re: The First Jungle
Bobby had migrated mostly-unnoticed to the outskirts of the group. He didn't trust the military-looking guy, or the girl who could conjure food from nothing, or anyone here, really. Not ...
Mar 10, 2021 -
Re: The First Jungle
Queenie stepped up behind Bobby and placed a hand on his shoulder. She knew, somehow, that the fruit he'd taken was safe to eat, but she couldn't recall where she'd ...
Feb 27, 2021
