User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Me, myself, and you

    Kate "Just the coffee." I skimmed over the menu. I wasn't sure this shop had existed when I lived in the city, not that I would have known about the ...

    Jul 27, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Me, myself, and you

    Kate Fuck. Fuck. I marched out of my cabin and strode across the deck. My crew did a poor job of hiding their glances between me and the doorway I'd ...

    Jul 26, 2022
  • Archive Re: Lux Academy

    Ezra clutched their bow to their chest as they fell. They weren't a student yet. The thrumming of their heart in their ears threatened to drown out their whirring thoughts. ...

    Jul 22, 2022
  • Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham

    Bobby kept to the shadows, watching cautiously as a group formed at the edge of the battle. He knew what to expect from the heroes and villains of Gotham - ...

    Jul 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Trapped in Gotham

    Bobby had been trying to get his bearings, breathing slow, trying to come up with a plan, when movement out of the corner of his eye made him jump. Vines. ...

    Jul 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Magic School Rejects

    Cain Heartly Cain's day went by in a blur of plates and chatter. The lingering scent of frying food and dishwater followed him as he slunk home on aching limbs. ...

    Jul 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Lux Academy

    Ezra sat across from their mother at the dinner table, half a dozen acceptance letters laid out between them. Their mother sorted through them, reading each in turn and setting ...

    Jul 7, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "Then what do you propose? I can't exactly pass a law preventing you from being apprehended and potentially destroyed."

    Jul 7, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "Well, if I'm able to get you a human, or other disguise then you can go wherever you please. If not, I'm not sure, but we can figure something out."

    Jul 7, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    He nodded, unsure what else to say.

    Jul 7, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "I care about your safety, that's all."

    Jul 7, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "I understand that, Heironymus, but I can't let him kill you. He doesn't deserve your loyalty."

    Jul 7, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "What's wrong?"

    Jul 6, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    Kivvien shook his head and returned his attention to the road.

    Jul 6, 2022
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

    "That's clearly changed, hasn't it."

    Jul 5, 2022


GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour