User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "Oh, well vampires are pretty rare where I'm from. Usually, they die before they transform fully, and there's a pretty high suicide rate for young magicians who get turned. I ...

    Jan 3, 2022
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "Oh no, vampires are something different. I don't actually think I've ever met a vampire before," Harper chirped happily.

    Jan 2, 2022
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "I could help you find out," Harper said excitedly, "We could figure out how spells and rituals from my world work in yours!" Theories spun wildly through her head. Would ...

    Jan 2, 2022
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Harper wished she had her Grimoire. This had to be written down. She cocked her head to the side. "So, we're from different realities, like Abigor said. Where I'm from, ...

    Jan 2, 2022
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "Harper," Harper said, sticking her hand out for Kay to shake. "How were you formed by the way? Natural born or abomination"

    Dec 30, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Harper watched Abigor across the room as he descended from the stage and began to mingle with the crowd.

    Dec 30, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Harper looked Noah over. "Well, I think I could do it. Could be fun."

    Dec 30, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Abigor continued to prattle on about benefits, retirement plans and such, Harper stopped listening about halfway through, deciding instead to indulge in the snack table until Abigor announced that the

    Dec 24, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "Well, the specifics depend on the specific skill sets of the teams I employ, and much of it is quite discreet, but the primary purpose of the teams will be ...

    Dec 24, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "The ability to resign, and eventually to retire, is a right you are entitled to use," Abigor answered. Retirement. Harper raised her eyebrows at that. That was a long way ...

    Dec 24, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Abigor went on with his pitch, "The policing of the dimensions by the guilty therein is an invaluable resource for any demon lord, and I would be humbled if any ...

    Dec 22, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Harper's eyes went wide with excitement. A flood of questions bubbled up to the tip of her tongue, and just before they spilled, a voice boomed over the assembled crowd. ...

    Dec 21, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Harper perked up. "Are you a crossroads demon? Oh , I've always wanted to meet a crossroads demon!" She could have summoned one any time, there was a perfectly good ...

    Dec 19, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "Your jobs?' Harper inquired. She wracked her brain for jobs that could lead to one doing illegal things. Assassin, obviously, but it sounded more like she was some kind of ...

    Dec 19, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "Great!" Harper tipped the bottle into her mouth and let the liquid flow down her throat, relishing the familiar burn. A sixth of the bottle later, she turned her attention ...

    Dec 18, 2021


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor