User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (he did motivate me to clean my room tho so there's that) She got in the front seat and began the drive home. (would you like to write out a ...

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (the adults are back so they're paying attention to him instead of me. He's a high maintenance boi) "I will, actually," she said as she rounded her car.

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (he shat on my floor. We have a litter box dude stop being fuckin stupid. He is an orange cat tho so the dumbassery tracks) "Nothing, whatever, I have to ...

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (sorry, some random ass cat walked into my house so we had to deal with that. That guy who lives in my house named him Agent Jack Bower) "Nacho," she ...

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She rolled her eyes. "Make up a name to give me then."

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Phones are good for business endeavors, though. I'm Queenie, and you?"

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    she stared at it for a second, then sighed and opened her car's passenger door, getting some napkins out of the glove compartment. she straightened and took the stone with ...

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "You don't...How am I supposed to contact you then?"

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I've already got a job, and if I flake on that I'm pretty screwed, so take your maybe."

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "It's a maybe."

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Uh-huh," Queenie checked her watch. "You know what, give me your phone number. I have places to be."

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "You...lost, the wishes."

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Somewhere," she said skeptically. "So it's not even for-sure?"

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "You have those?" she asked, surprised. Not even her father could get ahold of those easily. (Not me making up lore on the spot)

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She rolled her eyes. "No, I'm not." (yo, in her canon her dad's a pretty well known billionaire who owns a security company, which she works for. She wouldn't necessarily ...

    Jun 6, 2022


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist