-
Re: Risk and Reward
"Got it."
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"O...kay."
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"Great. And a safe couldn't accomplish the same goal because...?"
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
She huffed a laugh. "I mean, why does the video game controller need to be gaurded? Why is it special?"
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"If I may be blunt, why is it necessary to hire two people to stare at a video game controller for a week?"
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"Right." She was almost disturbed at the implication that he 'vibed' with her.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
(to clear the bad vibes, look at the kitten in the spoiler. Her name is Jasmine) ( ) "So you have done no vetting?"
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
(do not speak the name of the devil unless you wish to summon him to your sharpest but most shitty guillotine) She winced. "Where did you find the person I'm ...
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
So he didn't do any googling. "Carlson Ringly." Maybe he wouldn't know who that was. Unlikely, but possible. (Think b*zos level of well-known. Just a really, exorbitantly rich guy)
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"If I leave it behind my dad will have the whole city searching for me," she said apologetically, embarrassment tinging her voice.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"I see." Her phone buzzed again. She sent it to voicemail without checking who it was.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
She followed him. "Yes, of course."
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
That could be complicated, if she ever had to stop anyone from coming near it. She nodded her understanding. There was probably something he was leaving out, but she'd deal ...
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
She nodded, remembering, in the moment, that this was a job. "Is there anything I should know about what that is and why it should be guarded?" she asked.
Jun 8, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
Queenie looked around. This guy was more childish and extravagant than anyone she'd ever had the displeasure of meeting. "Right."
Jun 8, 2022
