User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie was silent for a moment, the wheels in her head visibly turning in unknown directions as she processed the situation. She turned to Meryl, "Where are you from?" she ...

    May 18, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    She nods, accepting his name but not giving hers, "Allow me to rephrase," she says, her tone sweetening even more, if possible, "What, are you?" By now she had put ...

    May 18, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    Queenie raised an eyebrow, showing no more than mild interest outwardly as she followed, "Magic? I can't say I've heard that one before." When she found herself face to face ...

    May 18, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Big Apple

    (I'm using a character from a story I'm currently working on) Name: Queenie Ringly Age: 17 Sexuality: even she doesn't know, probably lesbian, but she's simultaneously questioning and in denial. ...

    May 18, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum On The Hill

    y step. (sorry, my computer is being dumb)

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum On The Hill

    Leila waited a minute, then found the edge of the grate. There was one screw in each corner, each one rusted in place and much harder to remove from this ...

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum On The Hill

    Leila heard the words as they bounced off the many hollow walls of the air vents. She wasn't dumb enough to believe them. She herself lied often, "Yes, officer, I'm ...

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum On The Hill

    Leila heard someone moving around in the room she had just left as she squeezed through the cramped ducts. She had left the grate on the floor, and she wasn't ...

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum On The Hill

    Leila squeezed her eyes shut and tried to slow her breathing. One hand tugged on a short strand of faded orange hair while the other clutched the flashlight to her ...

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Asylum On The Hill

    Meanwhile, within the walls, there is already someone moving about. Footsteps echo in the dark space as shadows dance across the walls in rhythm with Leila's shaking flashlight. She hears ...

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: Someone? Please?

    And why am I the one who's chatting the most? Come on people, join me!

    May 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Someone? Please?

    Okay, a random idea just randomly hit me while I was at therapy today. Okay, hear me out, Snow White, but she's the most feared vampire in the land. Okay, ...

    May 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: Someone? Please?

    Don't we all.

    May 21, 2018
  • Archive Re: I'm looking for some help

    Okie doki, we can chat about that when we're both online okay?

    May 21, 2018
  • Archive Re: Someone? Please?

    I'm liking these so far, but let's keep going, then we can narrow it down by voting or other methods (we'll hammer out the details when it comes to that) ...

    May 14, 2018


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia