User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Were you raised by a single parent or a set?" she asked, somewhat intrusively.

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She shook her head. "It's just my dad. He's fairly overprotective."

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I've been promised a fairly useful payment, and it gets me out of the house for a few days." As if on cue her phone buzzed, just once. He'd resorted ...

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "You must not spend much time with the uber-wealthy."

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I can't say I saw it coming either," she admitted.

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (bruce should have just used his piles of money to make the living conditions in the city better so people wouldn't have to turn to crime. It's one city that ...

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (scrooge is the only rich person i'm okay with tbh. Even batman is on thin ice) "Yeah, he's royalty it seems," she said, closing the door.

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (Tad is hand drawn and 3' tall max in my head. Any bigger is horrifying) "I see. Come in, I guess." She stepped out of the way.

    Jun 9, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    (I'm imagining roger-rabbit-style cartoon-with-live-action kinda visuals) "Yes, that's me. And you are?"

    Jun 8, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    Queenie went to answer it.

    Jun 8, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Bye," she said. Her phone buzzed once more and she glanced down at it. Dad again. Overprotective bitch.

    Jun 8, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "It's your house, I was just trying to save you the effort."

    Jun 8, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She shrugged. "I'm not complaining, just saying I can sleep on the couch or whatever just fine."

    Jun 8, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "That's hardly necessary," she said.

    Jun 8, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Pretty sure that's all for the moment."

    Jun 8, 2022


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest