User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily glanced between the two of them, "You don't necessarily have to be killed by a person. Wrong-place-wrong-time kills happen all the time because of those little suckers." She waved ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Briar cast a wary glance at Queenie, "You may be incorrect in your assumptions," she said. Queenie glared back, "I'm going to carve your tongue out," she said casually. Briar ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily shook her head, "Witches magic isn't really a joke. Well, I mean, it can be, but not hexes. If you don't have good luck now, then if one of ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She shrugged, "Well, I've been to worlds where vamps don't exist and I still got hungry enough to rip someone's throat out, so risk what you will. I'm just warning ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily shook her head, "You know most of the stuff they sell in places like this are super cursed, right? Witches hang out around these places a lot, so stuff ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "People," Emily answered, "When in doubt, always look for the people." She went further up the wall and looked out into the distance, still seeing nothing. She huffed in frustration, ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    She nodded as Queenie rolled her eyes.

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "Glad you're feeling better about yourself," Emily laughed, ignoring the sarcasm, "Now, how about we figure out what's going on, yeah?" She turned to the rows of storefronts and gave ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Queenie sighed and gestured to the cut on Briar's side, "Does anyone have any sort of medical supplies? Dad'll kill us both is that gets infected."

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    M'kay. Emily smiled, "Use it as an advantage then," she said, quietly enough for only those present to hear, "I looked like an idiot when I accidentally broke into that ...

    Jun 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She laughed, "Yeah, I get my hair caught in stuff all the time, always have, I think. Are you sure you don't want to get up? I don't mean to ...

    Jun 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "I'm not saying you're an idiot," Emily said, "just wondering if you'd ever been on a bike before. It's fine, really, you should have seen the first time I saw ...

    Jun 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: The City of Ash

    Briar eyed Queenie, "I can gurentee nothing," she admitted.

    Jun 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily tilted her head, "Do you not have bikes where you're from? I mean, I was pretty old when I learned how to ride one, but I was also pretty ...

    Jun 25, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She cringed, "That's rough. Well, if you want a new name, I've gotten really good at coming up with names for my vamp friends who age out of theirs. So, ...

    Jun 25, 2019


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott