-
Re: Snowed In
She continued to watch their surroundings as she answered, "You have," she admitted, "but only because your wording isn't dissimilar to how my sister views the job." She didn't know ...
Jul 1, 2019 -
Re: Closing Time
Emily followed, climbing back onto the walls. "How many people have you killed anyway, if you don't mind me asking," she said, getting bored with the lack of interesting conversation.
Jul 1, 2019 -
Re: The City of Ash
Queenie nodded, looking over the contents of the cart, "Might wanna add some meats to that selection," she said, gesturing to the section where he would find such things, "I'll ...
Jul 1, 2019 -
Re: Snowed In
Sure. Briar hung near the back of the group, not exactly a part of it. She kept her gaze toward their surroundings, her senses all on high alert. If something ...
Jun 30, 2019 -
Re: Closing Time
She shrugged, "Probably not."
Jun 29, 2019 -
Re: The City of Ash
Briar thought about it for a second, "If she doesn't return soon, it would be best if I went to find her with as few people as possible. I don't ...
Jun 29, 2019 -
Re: Closing Time
Emily laughed, "Yeah, I mean, no one would NOTICE if they watched the footage because of the spell, but then, that's not going to last much longer, and casting it ...
Jun 29, 2019 -
Re: Closing Time
She shook her head, "Naw, these capture everything, and then you can go back frame by frame and see individual images and stuff. It's pretty cool, actually."
Jun 29, 2019 -
Re: Closing Time
Emily shrugged, "They're like...eyes? I guess? They see things and record them for people, usually security guards in cases like these, to look over later -or live- to see crimes ...
Jun 29, 2019 -
Re: The City of Ash
Queenie raised her eyebrows, "No, I didn't find anything useful. What I'm going to do now is change into something that isn't bloodsoaked and dripping all over the place, and ...
Jun 29, 2019 -
Re: The City of Ash
Sorry guys, I've been at Disney Land all day (which is the best excuse ever for not replying sooner) so I haven't exactly been able to whip out my laptop ...
Jun 29, 2019 -
Re: Closing Time
Emily shrugged, preoccupied with her chocolate, "Yeah, probably," she said, "might wanna stick as far out of sight of the cameras as you can though. I cast a notice nothing ...
Jun 28, 2019 -
Re: The City of Ash
Queenie rolled her eyes, "Whatever you say, my dear." She walked into the parking lot and peeked into the windows of a couple of cars. Nothing seemed too out of ...
Jun 28, 2019 -
Re: The City of Ash
She raised her eyebrows, "I am not the person to talk to about gardening and relationship issues," she said, fully aware that she was the reason it was brought up ...
Jun 28, 2019 -
Re: The City of Ash
She grimaced, remembering the plethora of dead plants she ended up tossing out. There had to be nearly as many plants as people on her kill sheet. "I can't say ...
Jun 28, 2019
