User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    "I'm hungry," she said simply, "I...might be fine." She finished off the candy bar and took one of the others out, beginning to unwrap it as she continued, "In case ...

    Jul 9, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar hesitated. She wasn't needed here anymore, and she shouldn't leave Nubes in the snow. Why not? She thought about it. The others wouldn't be able to blame her for ...

    Jul 9, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She nodded empathetically, "It's one of those things most people just can't wrap their minds around. People are complicated and, no matter how smart they are, really, really dumb. Myself ...

    Jul 9, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily unwrapped one of the candy bars as she walked, trying to calm her nerves with the sweet taste of chocolate. Instead, she was only reminded of her hunger. She ...

    Jul 8, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily calmed down a little. Meaning, she was no longer ready to drain them of every last drop of blood they possessed, but she wasn't exactly feeling cheery. "Follow me," ...

    Jul 8, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily's fingers crackled with hints of magic that refused to burn out, her gaze burning into Lunis, "From now on," she growled, "you do as you're told, is that clear?" ...

    Jul 8, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily glared at Nubes, "You will do no such thing," she snapped, "I'm not going to bother breaking up any fights between you two. We have one goal, and that's ...

    Jul 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar was still for a second, scanning the snow. They were in a nearly-perfectly flat area. The bunkers would create divots in the snow. She found one such area and ...

    Jul 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She glared at him, her eyes showing her true age for just a second before she returned to her task. The panel dropped suddenly, falling the inches to the ground ...

    Jul 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She glared, "Look, I'm hungry, and you're starting to get on my nerves, so if you could just hold still and let me get you out of here that would ...

    Jul 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    She nodded and grabbed the toolkit, beginning to unscrew the edges of the machine. "You really should have listened," she said simply, "I know my way around this world, or ...

    Jul 7, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    The weather really wasn't looking good. Briar had a feeling it was a more urgent matter than she had previously estimated, but she shoved that aside. She was missing something. ...

    Jul 6, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily kneeled down and opened the first aid kit. She looked at the cut and promptly looked away, gasping a little as the hunger that had previously remained below the ...

    Jul 6, 2019
  • Archive Re: Closing Time

    Emily sighed, "Stay here, I'll find some bandages, then I'll see what I can do about getting you out." She vanished around a corner for her few minutes, then reappeared ...

    Jul 6, 2019
  • Archive Re: Snowed In

    Briar looked warily up at the clouds. She could relate with the experimentation, but she opted to keep that to herself. These people asked a lot of questions, and, if ...

    Jul 6, 2019


I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman